We look forward to welcoming you to Alder Park, home of the New Lambton Eagles.
To make our game day enjoyable and safe for all participating and attending, please note the following in advance of arriving at “The Nest”.
ALL ATTENDING A NEW LAMBTON FC FACILITY:
Please do not attend if you have:
- been to any of the “hotspots” identified by the NSW Government – see the link and follow the directions given.
- been unwell or had any ﬂu-like symptoms, or
- been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19, or
- any sudden loss of smell or loss of taste.
We encourage everyone to download the Federal Government COVID-19 App, it is available for both iPhone and Android devices.
Facility access is via Fairfield Ave, New Lambton (off Moonbi Street) only, please see the below map.
NOTE: following new restrictions apply at Alder Park (following updated NSW Government requirements):
- 1.5m physical distancing continues to apply
- Only one parent / immediate carer will be allowed to attend WPL and NL1 YOUTH games – This means no aunties, uncles, grandparents, brothers or sisters will be permitted into the facility. Exceptions will be made for young children etc. accompanying parents who otherwise could not look after themselves (using the “where practicable” element of the Governments policy).
- We have determined that Alder Park can hold 300 persons in total (i.e. inclusive of players, coaches, managers, referees, Committee and spectators) and maintain the 4m2 requirement
A $5 gate fee will be applied to all non-players and coaching staff attending the facility – ON SENIOR NL1 GAME DAYS
Hot food, hot/cold drinks and beer will be sold at Alder Park on Senior game days only. Persons purchasing alcohol will be required to consume their drinks in the area marked for alcohol consumption (NSW Health requirement).
You will be asked to provide your details in our Contact Register prior to entry – this may be via QR CODE or the paper based register located at the Fairfield entrance.
Hand sanitizer will be available – but please some of your own.
A copy of our COVID-19 Safety Plan is available at the ground upon request.
PLAYERS, COACHES AND MANAGERS:
- Players should arrive at the ground no more than 60 minutes prior to kick-off
- Teams are not to use dressing sheds – these are for essential persons only
- Players must go directly to warm up area for team talk and warm up – NLFC North / Visitors South
- Players should arrive in their warm up apparel and change into their playing shirts on the warm up field
- Players must bring their own water bottles and hand sanitizer, all stored in their bags
- Teams will go straight from the warm up area to the playing field for kick off
- Players bags will be kept on the sidelines near their team’s bench (water bottles must remain inside each player’s bag)
- Teams will not line up in the players race and no hand shaking prior to kick-off, but rather:
- The NLFC respective grade will walk out first, led by the captain and sets an example for the visiting team to follow
- Referees lead the opposition out the middle
- The teams line up, 1.5m apart – around the Centre Circle
- Referee summons the captains into the centre for the coin toss
- Decision on direction & kick off made
- Teams applaud each other and move into position for kick off
- Substitutes will have a designated area to sit (with social distancing) (NLFC Players will wear their Light BLUE jackets in lieu of vests while on the bench)
- Half time team talks will be held on the field – NOT in dressing rooms
- Players should leave immediately after the post-match debrief by their coaches
Players and (Youth) parent/carers are asked to leave the facility as soon as possible following the conclusion of their training/games.