The instructions below are for MiniRoos, MiniMatildas, and InterDistrict competition player registrations.
Premier Group Players, please follow the instructions that were emailed to you.
MiniRoos, MiniMatildas, and InterDistrict Instructions
- If you’re eligible, get your Active Kids Voucher first
- Go to the FFA website https://account.footballnetwork.com.au/register to create your PlayFootball Account
- You can now choose a club to register with, go to https://www.playfootball.com.au and click on Register Now
- Choose the age range that you’re registering to play in, then type New Lambton in the Search box and select New Lambton Football Club (see notes below).
- Click on Start My Registration in the bottom right corner of the New Lambton Football Club page
For MiniRoos, MiniMatildas, and InterDistrict players, please do not select New Lambton FC (Premier).
If you have any problems with registering, you will need to contact the FFA Support team on (02) 8880 7983 or click the Help button on the PlayFootball website, as we are unable to help.